Quick One! Link to Notice of certification.

By now some of you know that I recently passed the certification process and I'm taking every opportunity to post my CPP designation everywhere I can. No I'm not considering getting a tattoo...just in case you were wondering.

Here a snippet from the announcement on the official site.

Thursday, July 08, 2010
* The PPCC Announces the Newest Certified Professional Photographers of 2010

Please join us in congratulating the newest Certified Professional Photographers! These individuals have successfully completed the requirements between May 13, 2010 and July 7, 2010 and can now use the designation of CPP.


My name is third on the list.

Here's the link...hope it stays current.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help The Photographer help you!

Suggested Improvement to Facebook "Like"

Super hero meets his match! Part 2