Quick One! Cloudy with a Chance of Geometrical Shapes


What if, on one cold winter night, it started snowing circles, and rectangles, and triangles? After ruling out math loving aliens or the Ghost of Maths Yet to Come, I'd probably think someone was having fun with special effects and start looking around the corner for Mr Kutcher (the fact that I'm not yet a celeb probably won't cross my mind).
I guess what would freak me out is the fact that scientific rules were suddenly changed...and not the fact that geometric shapes are falling out of the sky.
Waitaminute...snow falls as waaaay more complex geometric shapes! Somebody up there must really be having fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suggested Improvement to Facebook "Like"

Help The Photographer help you!

Super hero meets his match! Part 2